At over 1000′ above sea level, in the foothills of the Adirondacks, with a long clear view over the Mohawk Valley and away to the north, we are proud to produce local food for the Utica area. Kingfisher Farm is a certified organic fruit and vegetable farm in Oneida County, split between property in Sauquoit and Clinton. Our mission is soil health, good eating, and super-local food.
3 great ways to find our products:
- We have a summer and fall CSA: Our 2021 CSA plans are currently open for sign up!!
- In the winter, we also have produce available for pick-up at a bi-monthly “Farmer’s Park-it” in the New Hartford Shopping Center, Thursdays 3-7. You can order online here!
- From spring through fall, we also bring our produce to the Clinton Farmer’s Market on Thursdays and the Oneida County Public Market in Utica’s Train Station on Saturdays.
- Read the story of our farm
- Learn about available CSA plans
- Shop at our online store
- Check out the gallery to see photos of our farm and crops
- And, give us a call at (315) 790-0328 or send an email if you have questions.